- TRUE 4K Gaming
- UP TO 120 Frames per second
- 8K HDR High Dynamic Range
- Xbox Velocity Architecture
OPTIMIZED FOR SERIES X|S:
- Games built with the Xbox Series X|S development kit showcase significantly reduced load times and stunning visuals at up to 120FPS.
- From future adventures, to current obsessions, to classic titles, thousands of favorites across four generations of Xbox look and play best on Xbox Series X.
12 TFLOPS OF POWER:
- The 12 teraflops of processing power housed in the system on a chip (SOC) work with AMD’s Zen 2 and RDNA 2 to result in worlds that demand a closer look.
LOOKS BETTER, PLAYS BETTER:
- Equipped with AMD’s Zen 2 and RDNA 2, DirectX ray tracing delivers true-to-life lighting, shadows, and accurate reflections to create dynamic, living worlds.
LISTEN, YOU´RE BEING SURROUNDED:
- 3D Spatial Sound is the next evolution in audio technology, using advanced algorithms to create immersive life like worlds that put you at the center of your experience.
ENGINEERED FOR SPEED:
- Together, the new system on a chip (SOC) and the Xbox Velocity Architecture put speed at your fingertips, and the 1TB custom SSD & CPU put the wheel in your hands, so you can go from 0-60 in up to 120FPS.
- The Xbox Parallel Cooling Architecture is built with three air flow channels that evenly distribute the temperatures generated by the advanced internal components, keeping the console cool and quiet.
- A split motherboard keeps the console’s internals evenly temperature controlled allowing for an even higher output of power.
- A heat-sink chassis is a unique, non-electronic component that merges parallel cooling with unique design to increase the reliability of performance.
- The vapor chamber in the Xbox Series X enables an even spread of temperatures within the core.
- A vertical airflow system keeps the console running smoothly and cooling quietly.
- 8X Cores @ 3.8 GHz (3.66 GHz w/SMT) Custom Zen 2 CPU
- 12 TFLOPS, 52 CUs @1.825 GHz Custom RDNA 2 GPU
- SOC Die Size. 360.45 mm
- Process. 7nm Enhanced
MEMORY & STORAGE:
- Memory. 16GB GDDR6 w/320 bit-wide bus
- Memory Bandwidth. 10GB @ 560 GB/s, 6GB @ 336 GB/s.
- Internal Storage. 1TB Custom NVME SSD
- I/O Throughput. 2.4 GB/s (Raw), 4.8 GB/s (Compressed, with custom hardware decompression block)
- Expandable Storage. Support for 1TB Seagate Expansion Card for Xbox Series X|S matches internal storage exactly (sold separately). Support for USB 3.1 external HDD (sold separately).
- Gaming Resolution. True 4K
- High Dynamic Range. Up to 8K HDR
- Optical Drive. 4K UHD Blu-Ray
- Performance Target. Up to 120 FPS
- HDMI Features. Auto Low Latency Mode. HDMI Variable Refresh Rate. AMD FreeSync.
- Dolby Digital 5.1
- DTS 5.1
- Dolby TrueHD with Atmos
- Up to 7.1 L-PCM
PORTS & CONNECTIVITY:
- 1x HDMI 2.1 port
- 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- Wireless. 802.11ac dual band
- Ethernet. 802.3 10/100/1000
- Accessories radio. Dedicated dual band Xbox Wireless radio.
- Dimensions: 15.1cm x 15.1cm x 30.1cm
- Weight 9.8 lbs.
In the box:
- Xbox Series X console
- Xbox Wireless Controller
- Ultra High Speed HDMI cable